PARKVILE IS AN INDUSTRY CERTIFIED REPAIR LOCATION
- The building we are located in was originally built to be the Leyden Township Fire House.
- We purchased the building in 1983.
- Parkville Auto Body Inc. was established in 1983 as a satellite location for Leyden Auto Body.
- At first, we rented out the front of the building as retail space until 1986.
- From 1987 until 1993, the MOOSE LODGE rented the front part of the building.
- As our business expanded, so did the need for space. In 1993 we took over the entire building.
- 2001 - After twenty years in the business, Loren Sepper retired; leaving Nick De Paul as sole owner of Parkville Auto Body.
- 2003 - Celebrated our 20th Anniversary in February. - Joined FIX AUTO (usa.fixauto.com), a leading Performance Based Network in the collision repair industry. FIX AUTO includes auto repair shops nationwide, has a 24-hour toll free call center for your convenience (800-INFO-FIX), and provides information on our Customer Service Index.
- 2004 - An independent customer satisfaction survey rated us 5th out of 165 collision repair shops nationwide, with a rating of 96.48%.- Commended for ten years as an I-Car Gold Class Professional (www.i-car.com)
- 2006 - Began apprentice program for local students interested in the automotive field.
LICENSES & PERMITS
- Business License
- Air Pollution
- Hazardous Waste
Repair License: UDL13414
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this Site is for general guidance on matters of interest only. The application and impact of laws can vary widely based on the specific facts involved. Given the changing nature of laws, rules and regulations, and the inherent hazards of electronic communication, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in information contained in this website. While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this website has been obtained from reliable sources, Parkville Auto Body Inc. is not responsible for any errors or for the results obtained from the use of this information. In no event will Parkville Auto Body Inc., its related partnerships or corporations, or the partners, agents or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Certain links in this Site connect to other Web Sites maintained by third parties over whom Parkville Auto Body Inc. has no control. Parkville Auto Body Inc. makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or any other aspect of the information located on such servers and assumes no liabilities or responsibilities for any error, omission or harmful components from or related to such sites and servers.
An Estimate That's Fair...
A fair estimate should account for repairing the damage you can see...and the damage you can't. At Parkville Auto Body, Inc., we are committed to the complete restoration of every vehicle. Details like correct frame alignment, balanced tires, and uniform seals around the doors and windows may seem undetectable...
but when a vehicle is properly repaired, its performance increases, while its risk of experiencing another accident drops.
A reliable facility should be clean,
safe, and stocked with quality repair equipment. Parkville Auto Body, Inc. has invested in the best. Our
precision unibody frame equipment ensures you a perfect, factory-grade alignment. And our modern downdraft paint booths, computerized
paint-mixing system, and Spraybake technology allow us to accurately match the color and texture of your vehicle's original finish.
A Thorough Repair...
Repairing today's high-tech vehicles requires patience, precision, and extensive knowledge of sophisticated equipment. At Parkville Auto Body, Inc. we take pride in our dedicated technicians who possess a thorough understanding of today's advanced repair techniques. Their goal is
nothing short of perfection...and you can rest assured that your vehicle
will be repaired correctly, the first